4. Teenage fever

Kennedy banks pov
Sunday 8/7

Kennedy banks pov Sunday 8/7

~Chicago , Illinois ~

"Pass me my shit out the glove box " he demands and I look at him in shock

"By shit I hope you mean actual gloves " I say

" nigga pass me my gun !" He yells at me

"What ? No! "

He reaches over and try's to get it himself but I stop him and he quickly stops the car .

"This not the fucking time alright give me my shit ! " he yells

"Why ? So you can shoot them ? What point is that going to prove ? She still kissed him , he still grabbed her ass and you still saw it so shooting them won't make you feel better " I explain

"Yes it would " he mumbles .

"No it won't" I shake my head, looking over and seeing Asian walking towards the car . Thinking on my feet I quickly grab vons face and plant a kiss on his lips

"Von " I mumble jumping up in a pool of sweat. " Damn it " I roll my eyes realizing it was just a flashback dream to my first kiss with Von . One of the most rememberable day of my life .

I get up to take a shower , looking around seeing that I'm in Daniels guest room , rembering how he told me I could spend the night instead of driving all the way to my moms house in my beat up car , which I appreciated because I was way to out of it to drive home safely anyways .

Hearing Von In the background saying I love you to his son when I was on the phone with Durk really tapped in to an emotion I didn't know I still had .

I don't know if he did it on purpose or if he just didn't know I was on the phone . But it's been damn near a year since I heard his voice and hearing it again with those words coming out made me want to burst into pure tears .

I wanted to scream out curse words and wish death upon his family but I knew that that would just rip the scabs off of all of the scars I've started to heal and I didn't want to go back wards .

Seeing Durk performing on stage , happy as hell with a smile on his face reminded me of what was important. And that's making sure that your family and the people that loves you back our straight , so I'm glad that Durk is happy .

Yes I'm upset that I can't see him anymore because he's in LA but I knew that was the best decision for him , my niece, and india so I did promise to visit when I can and plus he always tells me I can fly out there when I want , but after hearing Von s voice last night and how he's still around , I don't know if I want to , I'm not emotionally ready to be around Von , especially since my dream just consisted of a flashback from last year and that's something I don't need stirring back up again . I need to stay as far away from him as I can before my heart breaks again .