48. What you know bout love

"She said, "What you know 'bout love?" (I'll tell you everything)
I got what you need (oh)
Walk up in the store and get what you want (go get it)
You get what you please
We 'bout to get it on, take off them drawers (I said I love you, baby)
It's just you and me
You know what I be on, I'm about to go raw (love you, baby)
'Cause I like what I see"

~pop smoke

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Al where yo fat ass at folks ?!" I yell walking into the hotdog spot while all these ugly ass kids stare at me like they wanna get smoked or something

"Al where yo fat ass at folks ?!" I yell walking into the hotdog spot while all these ugly ass kids stare at me like they wanna get smoked or something . "Fuck you looking at lil folks you tryna box ? " I ask one of em . He starts smiling and runs up to me .

"Your king Von " he tackles my legs and all the other lil mufuckas start doing the same .

Damn this shit feel kinda good . Being known for something other then this thug shit , especially from the kids . When I was a lil nigga I looked up to killers not rappers . It's crazy how it is now days .

"Baby boy what I told you bout all that cussing coming in here! you know fridays is youth day " al yells coming out the kitchen .

"Nigga I ain't seen you in a year and this how you treat me ? " I smile and give him a hug "look like neverland in this bitch witcho weird ass "

"Shut up nigga and take a seat while I go get yo skinny ass something to eat "

Al disappears into the back while I take a couple pictures with some kids and parents then he comes back with three fat ass to go plates full of food .

"Damn al you tryna make me a fat ass ?" I frown looking at all the food

"You need it " he points "don't even look like you been eating since you been gone "

"Awe nah you tripping now , LA got some good ass food spots , prolly better than yo shit " I laugh

"See I knew you was Hollywood now " he shakes his head .

"Hollywood?"i furrow my eyebrows

"Yep I be watching yo lil tour videos on the net . Jumping around on stage with ya shirt off looking like a damn meerkat "

"Boy fuck you " I laugh "the fuck is 'the net ' anyways nigga it's YouTube what the fuck "

"Yeah whatever " he waves me off "I'm proud of y'all boys though I remember when y'all just used to be in here selling drugs out the kitchen "