52. Green light

"Can't wait till foenem catch you (yeah)
Keep callin' me a rapper
I might be the one to stretch him (be the one to stretch him)
He claimin' that he game, the only reason foenem loved him (let's get it)
I told him he a bitch, he ain't on shit, he nothin' special (why)
I just brought four Strikers (strikers), foenem and them desperate (let's go)
But I just took the keys 'cause foenem arguin' over Tesla
Why you think that he gon' ride for you? He gon' do what I tell him (gang)"

~Durkiooooo

Omniscient pov

"You okay baby ? " Daniel asks jordie as they sit in his dining room and eat takeout .

"Yeah just a lil nervous " she mumbles looking around the room again .

"What the hell you so nervous about ? " he chuckles then stuffs food in his mouth .

"I don't know " she shrugs "you don't feel like we're being followed ?" She asks

"No girl you crazy " he laughs "why you feel like that ? "

"It's just that - " she stops to clear her throat "why did you have to hit her Daniel ? Shes still a female "

"I don't give a fuck " he snaps loudly making jordie jump a little "that bitch is disrespectful she deserves to get put in her place "

"Okay but you don't think that their going to come looking for you ? " she asks him

"Who the cops ?" He mugs "my pops will handle all that "

"No " she shakes her head "Von and Durk "

He huffs a little and rolls his eyes "ain't nobody stunting them wanna be thug ass niggas " he waves her off

"But you saw what he did to your room Daniel " she points out " he knows where you stay and I don't feel comfortable being here "

"Baby " he says lowly and pulls her into him to kiss her forehead "everything's going to be okay . I have protection there's nothing to worry about "

"Are you sure ? " she asks

"Yes of course " he nods "their all talk anyways , if they were going to do anything they woulda did it already . Their to afraid to loose the fake career my dad is feeding them to do something anyways "

Jordie nods a little feeling better . "Alright I guess I'm just paranoid " she shrugs

"Well you shouldn't be I got you " he assures her "I'm your man , if anything goes down I'm going to protect you "

"Alright " she smiles

"There's nothing to be afraid of "he kisses her "shit I'm the one who did it and I'm not scared "

"You should be "

They hear before the room goes completely dark .

"What was that ?!" Jordie whispers to him wrapping her arms around his body .

"I don't know " he says afraid .

Daniel knew exactly what it was !

He made sure to double lock the doors and put locks on the windows . He even hired a security guard for the gate that lead to his house , and they got in anyway . He didn't know how they got in , but he knew why their there .

"Daniel do something " jordie pleads on the urge of tears . He takes a long sigh then slowly gets up trying to reach for his gun .

"I wish you would " he hears then feels steel being pushed on the side of his head as the lights flicker back on . Two masked men are standing in front of him with guns pointed at his face .