31. Jealous

"I'm jealous of the nights
That I don't spend with you
I'm wondering who you lay next to
Oh, I'm jealous of the nights
I'm jealous of the love
Love that was in here
Gone for someone else to share
Oh, I'm jealous of the love, cause"

~Labrinth

Omniscient pov

"On lil moe grave that movie was sad as fuck " Durk sniffs as they walk out of the movie theater .

"Are you crying ?" India asks him

"No bruh " he says quickly wiping the tear off of his face " my nigga was just misunderstood man" he shakes his head and india laughs at him .

"Durk you a fucking clown bruh" juju laughs .

"Y'all just don't understand " he says .

They walk  to the parking lot and Kennedy keeps a distance from the crowd . She can't keep her eyes off of Von as him and Asian have their hands locked together walking behind Durk, India ,juju ,cisco , Noonie and bugg.

Her mind continues to  reminisce on what happened in the bathroom and she can't help but to want to go back to that moment just to relive it to the fullest . She wanted to feel him caress and talk to her again to feel everything she's been yearning for since they broke up . she just  didn't want it to happen like this .

In a movie theater bathroom , with his girlfriend sitting right accross the way , and they didn't even have a proper conversation before diving into each other's mouths .

Kennedy still wanted to know answers to questions before she just fell back into the trap that his penis gives her . She wanted to know why she was blocked , why he hasn't tested the kids , why he still deals with asian , and why he hasn't came back to Chicago . All of the unknown is why she left from their moment , even though she wanted to stay .

"Damn Kennedy can you walk any fucking slower ! ?" Durk yells out across the parking lot .

She shakes her head at him and shortly after joins their small circle . "Finally you taking all fu- " Durk stops and stares at Kennedy with a straight face . India follows his eyes and smirk dances on her lips while juju and cisco share the same expression.

"Well someone had fun at the movies  " juju mumbles and starts laughing .

"What ? " she questions

"Who the fuck been sucking on your neck ?" Durk asks her

"Exactly " Noonie adds

"Bitch I ain't ask for no echo " Durk snaps at him then turns his attention back to Kennedy .

"What are you talking about ? " she asks confused

"Lil girl stop playing with me  " Durk warns her

She rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone camera them zooms in on her neck seeing a fat hickey marked on it . "Oh my god  " she mumbles

"Yeah 'oh my god ' " he mocks her "Kennedy Imma kick yo ass who do you even know out here and it better not have been this fool " he points his finger at Noonie

"Man she a hoe it could've been anybody " Asian laughs and looks at Von , then stops seeing his non-humored expression.

"It's not a hickey " Kennedy lies trying to keeep her hand over it .

"Lie again Imma pop yo - "

"We going out to eat or what ? " Von asks changing the subject . Durk huffs and shakes his head then points at Kennedy .