53. Jerry sprunger

"I'm sprung, she got me doing the dishes
Held a nigga down when the clip was to an extension
You so bad, yeah, you so vicious
I'm so glad that you not his chick
She wanted a nigga and got the right one
I wanted to bag she lookin' like fun
Pull up on me baby and spend the night, ah
They sayin' I'm sprung, they right"

~Tory Lanez

Kennedy banks pov
Tuesday 9/6

I shift a little in the hotel bed and groan at my body pains causing my eyes to open

I shift a little in the hotel bed and groan at my body pains causing my eyes to open .

"You good ? " I hear Von mumble in his sleep then wrap his arms around my waist tightly .

"Yeah " I answer then place my hand on the side of his face so he can fall back to sleep .

I've been out the hospital and on the road with them for a few days now while my body is still healing , so everytime we stop at a hotel before their show Von makes sure I rest when in reality I have to make sure he rests cause he's always up checking on me .

The bruises have been healing faster , and the night Daniel put his hands on me is slowly becoming a blur. It Maybe because I know he got retaliated on , but it could be other reasons .

I know it sounds bad but I'm so glad that Von and Durk murdered him . He treated me like shit and knowing that he got to feel exactly how I did makes me feel so protected like it will never happen again . Which I know it won't because Von will never hurt me like that unless it's emotional.

He doesn't even wanna go into detail about what happened the night he killed Daniel . He just laughs and says it got done so I choose to just let it go before I hear something that might traumatize me . All I know is that I'm happy, healing , and having fun .

Especially on this tour ! They're literally some wild fans in this world . Everywhere we go , Durk and Von is either getting flashed , or panties , and sacks of weed thrown at them .

India almost got to fighting cause we were walking in the store and some random female grabbed Durks head and tried to force a kiss . I've literally seen it all !

They keep trying to assure us that it's just fan love to them and not to think to much of it but honestly adjusting to this life is harder than I thought . These girls be ruthless .

I just really hope von doesn't get caught up and have random babies popping up like he did before . And speaking of babies ! He hasn't called or checked up on them one time since we've been away .

Neither of his baby mothers calls him either . It's like he only talks to them when he's in LA and honestly as a father, that's kind of weird to me . I try to mind my buisness and stay out of it but I have to know that truth . And it's starts with Kitty and money .