22.

*Tris's pov*
Ruby took a special place in my heart and I didn't even know it was possible for somone to do it this fast but she did it, she was what I could ever think about.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss no matter how long pasted since that.

She was my happiness source, my inspiration. She was the reason I was so happy whenever I woke up because that meant I could just text her a small "good morning" text and make her day with it and now it was even better. I could finally say it in person without a phone screen, actually seeing her smile.

I decided to use this inspiration to write songs, because nothing else could explain my love for her well maybe even songs couldn't.

I started to write the songs "glory days" and "smile" because she really gave me the best days and I would even walk trough the fire just to see her smile.

I shut the book I was writing the lyrics on as soon as Ruby came into my room.

When she came in I could feel this big smile appearing on my face.

*Ruby's pov*
"Will you come to the dance?" I laughed. "With you?" Tris grinned as I blushed. "I mean if you want" I grinned back. "Of course beautiful" He smiled.

"Get ready then" I found myself blushing once again. I mean how could I not blush?? he literally called me beautiful me-

I left the room before embrassing myself even more.

I started to get ready, I wore a red dress and put my hair on a messy bun. Lastly I applied some make up and went to my parents.

When I came they were already waiting for me with Tris. I sat on the table and joined the conversation and the laughter while drinking.

My favorite country song started to play so I pulled Tris's hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked, shocked. "Come on lets dance" I laughed. "I don't know how to dance to songs like this" He replied, looking a bit shy.

I giggled, it was so cute to see him like this.

"I will show you then" I grinned and pulled him to the dance floor with me.

We started to match our moves the melody of the song and just repeated the movements the others were doing. It was the funnest day of my life.

When the song stopped they started to play a romantic slow song so I turned around, walking to our table as I didn't know how to dance.

But Tris pulled my hand, pulling me close to him once again.

"I uhm I don't know how to dance to this song" I stuttered while getting lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Dont worry I will show you" He winked at me and then put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my back.

I put my head on his chest and started to listen to his heart beat while also slowly dancing with him. As his heart beat was much better then any song.

It was as if everyone was gone in the universe and it was just us, dancing on the dance floor to a romantic song.

It was then when I realized, he was the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

*next day*
Next day we woke up early, it was the day that we were sadly leaving.

I packed my suitcase and went to the train station with Tris and my family.

It was when it hit me, I wasn't going to be able to see Tris again for who knows how many years.

We would have a screen between us again separating us from hugging and from everything we want to do together.

What was I even thinking?? He wasn't dating me so it wasn't like we would kiss if we were together or something.

But still I just wanted him close to me.

Tris hugged me tightly when his train arrived as I hugged him back.

Fuck, I was going to miss him a lot.

"I will miss you idiot" I letted my tears go down my cheek, not letting go off him.

"I will miss you more princess, but hey don't cry" He wiped my tears off and kissed my cheeks.