34.

*Ruby's pov*
"So we are going to sky garden with Brad right?" I asked El. "Yeah, meet you there" We finished talking after talking for hours.

I was getting close with El and Brad, they were so nice.

I wore a blue blouse, black jeans and lastly completed my look with some rings and necklaces.

I wore my favorite boots and went out then.

When I arrived there, no one was there but Tristan. Where was El and Brad?? I looked at the time, I even arrived late.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I came to him. "Brad told me to wait for him here" He answered.

"Yeah right" I rolled eyes and realize he was sitting on a blanket and on the blanket there was some grapes and wine.

"Then what are those?" I thrown my eyebrow.

"I dont know, Brad's games" He laughed, I hated how whenever he laughed he could melt my heart.

I sat next to him as he smiled so much at me. "I missed you" He sighed but I couldn't answer, I couldn't just given up so easily. I just looked at the view.

"So how is The Vamps going on?" What I needed right now was just a casual talk with him, I missed him so bad.

I was cold so he knew he still didn't win me.

"It's going well, how is acting?"
"Good" I nodded and then we talked hours and hours.

Everything was beautiful.

"Can you give us another chance?" He asked, looking deeply into my eyes with his beautiful ocean eyes again.

"Y-" I couldn't.

I just walked away in the dark, without saying anything.

As soon as I was in my car, I started crying once again.