7.

*Ruby's pov*
"Okay but siruisly like tell me a reason to not kill them" Tris said after a while, still not letting go of talking about the bullies.

I didn't understand why he was this mad. Normally when I told someone I was hurt they would just shrug shoulders and say "it's nothing, stop being a drama queen" but he was actually acting like he cares.

"Well first of all I am not worth it and second there is no Netflix in prison" I laughed and replied back.

It was the truth, I wasn't worth anything.

"Well the first reason is stupid and is just a big lie but yeah you are right for the second" he responded and I replied with laughing emojis.

How come he still didn't think that I wasn't worth it?

It was the longest time that someone stayed in my life and didn't leave me.

I was so confused, he was different.

"Also plus if I didn't have Netflix how are we supposed to watch movies or tv shows together one day?" he added and I couldn't help but blush at the screen.

*Tris's pov*
Talking with Ruby was making me so happy.

For some reason, I didn't want to ever stop talking to her. She was like my happiness source.

She was an amazing friend.

I was smiling at the screen, while texting with her.

"Who are you texting??" My girlfriend Sarah asked when she found me smiling at the screen.

"A friend?" I responded back.

"You look suspicious"
"You aren't cheating on me are you?" she asked after I didn't responded.

"Of course not babe" I was supposed to say 'I love you' after that but for some reason I couldn't. I didn't feel like saying it I guess.

"I hope so" she rolled eyes and left as I sighed after her.