15.

*Ruby's pov*
When I woke up I added Jury to our group chat with Tris's friends so we would have even a bigger friendship group and she deserved so much love.

She quickly became friends with Sabrina and Madilyn.

She even started flirting with Connor, she was so lucky he was single unlike Tris.

Wait why did I said that it's unlucky that Tris is taken?? I mean it wasn't like I was in love with Tris or something.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Jury said and the idea that she gave me about being a couple with Tris, that was all I could think about.

He was always in my head and the memories we had. I couldn't stop thinking about him even for a single second.

I thought about how he changed my life, how he saved me. He was everything I ever needed and wanted.

He had those beautiful light blue eyes with now blue hair, which was my comfort color.

My comfort person's hair was my comfort color, because of me.

It was then that I realized...
I was in love with Tristan Evans.

*Tris's pov*
I got up and opened my door after it ringed for a minute.

I was confused at why someone was pressing on the bell for this long.

When I opened the door, Sarah jumped to hug me, putting her legs on my back.

I didn't know what to do or think.

She didn't answer or called me for a week but now she was here hugging me...

"I missed you!" She attacked me with kisses as I had no other option but to kiss her back. I had to try to act like nothing was wrong.

"you didn't answer my calls for a week" I puted her on the ground again, trying not to roll my eyes.

"Yeah sorry about that, I was too busy you know" She looked at the floor when she said that.

I couldn't believe it, she was clearly lying.

*Ruby's pov*
I called Tris after a while when I was feeling more relaxed but he didn't answer it, instead I heard a girl's voice.

"Uhm who are you and why are you calling my boyfriend??"

It was Sarah...

"Uhm because I wanted to talk to him" I responded shyly.

"Look he is my boyfriend so never even think about calling him again alright love? Oh also I gotta go, we will have a romantic but fun evening with Tris" and just like that she hang up and I threw the phone at my wall.

I went downstairs to get some ice cream, hiding how upset I was from my parents.

I didn't want to lie to them about why I was upset right now, I didn't even want to talk to anyone.

I sat on my bed, cried and ate ice cream.

I opened the song "one day" and started to sing along, crying my eyes out.

It's impossible to get you off my mind
I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99
I've understood that you will never be mine
And that's fine, I'm just breaking inside