23.

*Ruby's pov*
Next day I woke up crying with already nightmares of not being able to see Tris again, of not being that happy again.

I opened my phone like I always do in mornings, hoping to see texts from Tris.

There was a snap and a text from him, I opened the text first. I smiled at his 'good morning' and replied back then opened Snapchat.

It was his picture and "I am so in love with her guys, I am not even joking" was written.

He wasn't talking about me was he- did he actually loved me back?? No, it was probably somone else. I mean we would be a couple already then right??

Ruby
Who

I added a laughing face, trying not to seem jealous.

Tris
Oh fuck, I was supposed to send this to my friends-

Ruby
well now you gotta tell me

Adding laughing emoji again, now actually laughing at what he said.

Tris
So uhm how are you?

Ofc it isn't any of your business why would you even ask?? I am such an idiot ugh.

Ruby
I just woke up with a nightmare so- you?

Tris
Aw my baby, I just miss you. I just want to be cuddling you and watching Netflix or maybe have a deep conversation and end up making each other laugh:(

I smiled so much at that, he was the cutest person ever. He couldn't even imagine how happy he was making me.

I wanted to be his and I wanted him to be mine not wanted, needed.

Ruby
Me too omg, soon I hope even it probable wont be possible, btw my mum just saw me reading your text and she told me that she never knew I had dimples:')

Even my mum could notice how happy Tris was making me, I hoped I was making him happy too.

Tris
Aw you are so cute I amma come eat you

Ruby
you are the cute one here dont lie, so what about I eat you

Tris
oh come then;)

I laughed and replied with a smirky face.

Tris
Why aren't you snapping back with your pics?

Ruby
Well uhm

Tris
Well? I miss you

Ruby
I miss you too, I am just like really insecure about my forehead

This was so embrassing but it was true, since I was like 5 I was getting bullied because of my forehead. I knew he already saw it and he wasn't an asshole but still I just found it hard.

Tris
Can I just kiss your forehead

Ruby
Yes:')

He was different, if it was someone else they would already be making fun of it.

I didn't know how it was possible for him to only take a few seconds to make me the happiest person, everyone around me could notice how happy he was making me.

We spent the whole day talking to each other and face timing.