14.

*Ruby's pov*
After he realized how toxic Sarah was he called me crying and we talked for hours, I done everything to make him feel better.

I don't know if it worked, but I really hoped his smile was real even one of them. His happiness meant the world to me.

*Tris's pov*
I couldn't believe how I didn't see Sarah's toxicty was until now. I couldn't believe how I couldn't open my eyes before and if it wasn't for Ruby who knew what would happen now.

I was so upset, I loved Sarah.

I didn't want to think about her so I called Ruby. We talked for what felt for hours.

She really meant a lot to me, whenever I needed she was there. Whenever I needed to talk, she was there.

She never even made me wait for a reply for more then 20 minutes.

She was one of the best friend I ever had.

*Ruby's pov*
My best friend, Jury came so I had to quickly end the call. She was one of my only friend.

I didn't know what her reaction would be even if she was the nicest and the most supportive person ever so I just ended the call.

When I closed the call, apologizing to Tris it was already too late though.

"Whos that?" She grined.
"Uhm my friend why?" I nervously laughed, I didn't know why that question made me nervous or how.

"I never saw 2 pretty best friend, they always end up being together" She laughed.

I blushed for some reason, imagining dating Tris.

I caught.
"Yeah thats why I am ugly" I added, trying to hide my blush.

At least I was telling the truth, he would never go for someone like me.