10.

*Ruby's pov*
Tristan added me in the same group chat with someone called Bradley, Connor and James.

I thought that they were his band mates, which I was right.

He also puted me in the same group with Madilyn and Sabrina.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I been a fan of Sabrina Carpenter and Madilyn for years now and now I was in the same group with them- was this a dream??

I actually had a chance to be their friend-

I was so happy that Tris added me to this group chat, I was finally I mean hopefully going to make some friends after I lost half of mine.

I felt like they were going to be my friends for life time, but being this hopeful this fast would only damage me.

Con
yo whats up?

Me
I am good you guys?

"Whats your name beautiful? x" Brad asked after they said that they are good too.

"I am ruby, nice to meet yall"

James
Nice to meet you too

Tris
yall gotta remember that I found her first, don't steal her from me;)

Sabrina
ahaha sorry Tris but me and Madilyn are going to be her new best friends right bestie?

Madilyn
ofc bestie

I couldn't help but smile at the screen, I felt like I finally found my friends that would be like my second family later on. I felt so happy and even loved.

Tris
keep on imagine baby

I laughed.

Gosh, I loved Tris. He was the reason that I was finally happy again. The reason behind me crying less and laughing more. I didn't know what to do without him, he was everything I ever needed.