25.

*Ruby's pov*
"Ruby!" My mum called me from downstairs.

"What?" I asked when I came. "We uhm we are moving cities" My dad answered when my mum couldn't say anything else.

"where will we live?" I asked forcing a smile, I had to try not to look upset to not make my parents upset too.

I know it was stupid, but a part of me was hoping they would say London so I would finally be able to see Tris again, but this time forever. It's already been a month and I missed him like crazy.

"London" My dad answered.

What- was this real?? I wanted to cry of happiness, I wanted to scream of happiness everywhere that I was able to meet Tris again.

I was finally able to see the man that I am deeply in love with again, I couldn't be happier.

"Wait didn't Tris lived there?" My mum asked but I was lost in the thought, thinking about how much I missed him.

I just nodded, not hearing anything properly. "This is amazing, thank you!" I hugged them both as they reacted with suprised faces and ran upstairs to my room.

I jumped on my bed and opened my phone, there was already a snap from Tris.

It was a snap of him and a dog, it wrote "Doby wants to meet you too" I smiled even more.

My cheeks were now hurting because of how much I was smiling. I didnt even know it was possible for someone to smile this much.

Ruby
well me too, luckily we will meet soon;)

Tris
What do you mean-

Ruby
my parents said that we will move to London in few weeks!!

I started to cry of happiness while typing that.

Tris
No way, don't lie to me I am already crying

Ruby
I am crying too, not lying I swear

Tris
You are telling me that I will be able to see you again-

Ruby
yes, I cant wait to jump onto your arms

Tris
And hug you tightly

I didn't even know where my confidence was coming from, why would you say that you want to jump on his arms?? you guys aren't a couple. Idiot.

*Tris's pov, a few weeks later*
I went to the airport, I couldn't wait to hug Ruby tightly and to see that beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

She finally came out of the arrivals door as the coffees that I was holding fell from my hands, that moment I dropped everything and just ran to her arms as fast as I could and she jumped on me.

I hugged her tightly. Like I was never going to let go off her again, I wanted to hug her for the rest of my life.

I could feel her tears coming to my t-shirts as I started to cry too, she was finally here. Finally on my arms again.