8.

*Ruby's pov*
Next day I got up, brushed my teeth and got ready for school.

My outfit was basic. I was wearing a black You Me At Six t-shirt with black jeans, with a chain. I finally wore my Dr. Martin boots and left home.

I opened my phone to choose a song to listen to whilst going to hell.

But instead I saw a notification from Tris. Why would he text me this early? I was so confused.

I opened my instagram dms, to his texts. "Good morning" He texted me good morning?? I smiled at my screen, it was the first time ever that someone was this excited to text me or when someone thought of me as one of their first thoughts in the morning.

But then I checked when he texted me and felt bad. He texted me hours ago.

"morning, I am so sorry I only saw this now" I texted back. I was a terrible person I hoped that didn't made him sad.

I cared about his happiness more then anything and would do everything just for him to smile.

I waited for a text until I arrived to school, until I was late.

I was so worried, I hoped he didn't hated me now. I sighed and closed my phone, stepping in the hell.

*Tristan's pov*
I woke up next to my girlfriend Sarah. I quickly gave her morning kisses, in return I got a kiss attack.

I giggled and cuddled to her but then without saying anything she got up and started dressing up.

"You know I rather you not dressing up" I smirked looking at her and she laughed.

"babe I got job to do" She coldly answered then and wore a pink dress.

I sighed and opened my phone. 'I wonder what Ruby was doing, would she be awake?' I thought to myself.

I texted her a good morning message anyway and got up.