32.

*Ruby's pov*
I didn't say a word to anyone until I came to El's house with Sabrina, Madilyn and Jury.

"You look so off" Madilyn worridly said. "I remember" I coldly responded, thinking.

"I am so sorry I didn't think Tris would come and I had to lie so you wouldn't get that broken again" Sabrina sighed.

"Yeah we didn't have any bad intentions, we just wanted to protect you" Jury agreed as I just nodded.

"It's fine, I would do the same" I smiled and hugged them.

"Tris was such a tree honestly" El said and we all laughed.

"You know it's funny how I used to lay on my bed smiling like I never do whenever he texted me and now I just want to lay on my bed, hugging my pillow and cry so hard"

"It's pathetic how much I still want him really" I added, tears nearly rolling down my cheeks.

"You are a queen, will you really cry over a boy?" Jury asked, mimicking how I always ask her.

"You are so right" I tried to laugh.

*Tris's pov*
I threw myself at the cauch as soon as we came, forgetting my reason to live.

"Bro stop being so sad" James said, hugging me. "You don't get it...I lost my everything" I responded, trying not to cry.

"We are humans aren't we? We all make mistakes even though you really fucked up. Look we will help you get her back okay?" Brad hugged me.

"Yeah bro don't worry, just don't loose hope and continue fighting for her" Con hugged too as I hugged three of them.

I loved my brothers so much, I wasn't going to give up on Ruby no matter what.