21.

*Ruby's pov*
I rested my head on the train window, looking out while listening to "all of me" and thinking about Tristan.

He was the only reason why I was smiling again.

I got my phone out and texted my best friends; Madilyn, Sabrina and Jury.

I told them about everything that happened between us.

Tris was talking to my parents, it looked like they were having a great time getting to know each other. It was nice but kind of weird that he wanted to get to know them even if we weren't an official couple yet.

I smiled when they all laughed.

*Tris's pov*
We came to this beautiful farm, the house was small but in a cute way and it had a small lake right next to it.

I grew up in a farm until I went to London so I already loved the atmosphere.

*Ruby's pov*
"Tristan darling, you can sleep in the guest room" My mum pointed at the room for Tris when we came in.

I went to my room, emptied my suitcase and then wore my basic farm outfit, an overal and tied my hair up.

I heard someone knocking at my door so I opened it, it was Tris.

"Hey, your parents said we can do horse riding here, wanna go?" He sweetly asked. "Sure" I responded and went with him.

He got a white horse and I got a chestnut one.

"My Prince Charming" I laughed as he laughed back and we started riding for what felt hours.

We saw so many beautiful views, places that I never even saw before and I smiled as he didn't say the cheesy "you are my real view" line.

We then started to walk in a magnificent forest. "Can I ask you something?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Sure"
"What's your fave thing to do?"
"creating memories with you from now on for sure" he laughed, holding my hand.

"No siruisly" I giggled and kissed him.

"Well I like drumming" He responded. "Oh my gosh can you teach me one day?" I excitedly asked. "Of course princess" He smiled as we continued to walk.

"Catch me" I laughed and started to run away when it became boring to walk.

I ran as fast as I could from Tris but after a few seconds he caught up with me and took me onto his arms, turning me around the blue sky.

We were laughing.