9.

*Ruby's pov*
I arrived to my house and finally saw that Tris texted me back.

"It's okay, hope you had a better day at school" I smiled, the way that he cared about me was just too cute.

I remembered school.

Today I could finally be confident enough to confront my bullies and roast them. They finally shut up.

I wasn't scared of being myself and wearing whatever the fuck I wanted to wear, I felt like myself.

I was so confident and happy about myself and this all happened just because of Tristan.

I realized that he was what I always needed.

"Yeah it was better because of you" I texted back. "So glad to hear that, I am always here for you" and for some reason I belived that, I believed that for the first time someone actually meant it.

"I am always here for you too, how is band going?" I responded.

"Good, we started making our first album" He texted back.

I was so happy for them. I belived in them so much even if I didn't know his band mates yet.

I was sure they were as talented guys as Tris. They were going to have such a huge fan base and save lives.

"That's so cool! I can't wait to listen to it" I sended with a smiling emoji.

"Oh also I hope I can meet your band mates one day too, I am sure they are as amazing as you" I added.

"I hope one day, I would like my best friends knowing each other" I smiled so much at that.

Best friends? That was the first time ever that someone called me as that without being ashamed.

"Why don't we make a group chat with our best friends?" He suggested.

Oh no this was the time I was going to seem like a total alone weirdo to him. This time he was going to leave me, for sure.

"Well you make it, I only have you ahaha" I awkwardly responded.