1.

*Ruby's pov*
I was looking sadly at my phone. A few weeks ago I downloaded this app thats for finding an ibf, I think that means internet best friend. I am not sure.

There was still no one messaging me, I knew this was a stupid idea. Why would anyone want to be friends with me anyway? Why did I even download this idiotic app in the first place? Wtf did I thought?

Oh right, because I hoped I could find someone I mean at LeAsT from the internet. But no one was going to text me, there was no point.

I went to shower to clear my head from my thoughts, I had a terrible day already I wasn't going to get even more depressed because of a stupid app.

In shower I always singed sad songs and cried, for once I wanted to be happy and sing happy songs, dancing like crazy. But no, I was a depressed fuck.

When I came back from the shower I wore my outfit for the day. I was trying to make an effort for my day like my doctor told me to.  But of course I wasn't going to be bothered to that much.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

I layed on my bed, right about to delete the app when I heard a ring tone from my phone. It was so weird, there was no notification at the top.

I checked what's app, maybe my family texted me? No, nothing was there.

I checked my Snapchat to see if my "friends" sended me another of their photos having fun without me. Nope, there was nothing there either.

I checked Instagram, maybe someone liked my picture? I laughed at that why would anyone like my picture? I mean I am probably the ugliest person in the world.

I had no hope but neither any other ideas so I checked that app where you find ibfs.

"You are so stupid, why are you even checking? Of course no one texted you" I talked to myself.

I decided to check anyway, what could I loose?

I checked, even if I had no hope at all.

"Hey"

My mouth fell open and I stared at my phone for I dont know how long.