3.

*Tris's pov*
I sighed when I came home from the gym. Training was really tiring, but I was finally at home.

At least I could do the training with my boys, James, Con and Brad. So I was okay with it.

They were my brothers and I loved them more than anything. Since we started The Vamps we were inseparable. We done everything you can imagine together.

Even if our band wasn't famous at all yet. It was going to be famous soon though, at least we hoped.

We really gave everything and work so hard for our future fans I mean families that we can't wait to meet already.

I came home and done some yoga with Sarah, my girlfriend. She was  one of the most beautiful girl ever. She was making me happy even if we argued sometimes. But whats a relationship without an argument right?

"Bye babe, I have to go for grocery shopping. It's my turn I guess" She laughed as I came to kiss her. "Okay, I will take a shower anyway"

"You should take it when I am back" She winked and left.

I thought about the offer but then I smelled myself. Brad was right, I really smelled of 'animalness' I laughed at that thought and went for a shower.

I singed my favourite songs and danced like crazy while showering, I really loved showering.

I feel sorry for anyone that sings sad songs and cry while the water drops covering their tears, that isnt what they deserve. They deserved happiness like everyone else.

When I got out I wore one of my most comfortable outfits.

(the outfit)

I opened my phone, the app where you find ibfs. I didn't know why I downloaded it but I did, maybe to promote my band or maybe to make other people feel better or maybe both.

I wanted to make some people's days now though, you can never know what's someone is going trough and who needs help.

Sometimes even a small "How are you" can help someone.

I texted the first person I saw.