11

*Tris's pov*
"Babe I am going" My girlfriend Sarah told me with a suit case in her hand.

"to where?" I asked, shocked.

"To the job trip, I am a model you know" She sighed. "Yeah I do know, but you could've tell me that you were going before" I responded back, I couldn't believe how she didn't tell me until the last minute.

"Don't be a drama queen now see you in few days" She said and without even kissing me she left.

It felt so weird, what was she hiding? Why was she acting like this? Have I done something wrong? I was so confused.

I spent the whole day only doing some gym stuff and drumming. I didn't even used my phone to text Ruby.

*Ruby's pov*
I was laying in my bed, looking at my phone. Why Tris wasn't texting me back? Did I lost him? No I couldn't. I couldn't loose the only person that I had.

I needed to calm down there was no reason to loose him, maybe he was just busy.

I talked to Sabrina and Madilyn instead, it was so mad to be friends with the people that I stanned for ages.

They were both so friendly and sweet. They were best friends for years and even though I was new they were still not leaving me out in any conversation.

Sabrina
what job do you want to do when you finish school?

Madilyn
yeah, like any big dreams or something?

"well I actually want to be an actress, but I don't know where to start from..." I shyly responded.

Sabrina
I will be playing in a new movie soon, if you want I can talk to my director for you

Me
Oh my gosh, that would mean a lot, thank you

Sabrina
Of course, no need to thank me bestie

It was so nice hearing them call me "bestie" I finally felt like a part of a friendship.

I was so excited to play in a movie, it has been my dream since I was five. And now I wasn't only playing in a movie but I was also playing with Sabrina, which was my biggest dream ever.

My life finally started to be in a good shape.