26.

*Ruby's pov*
After a week, we finally managed to move in the house with some help from Tristan.

The door rang, my parents were out so I opened it instead.

I smiled so much when I saw Tris. "Hi beautiful" he kissed my cheek as I smiled even more.

Well until I realized I was still in my pyjamas and blushed with embrassment.

"Ready to have the best day ever?" He held my hand

"oh I didnt know we were hanging out today, let me get ready" I giggled. "Okay but you already look cute with those pajamas" He kissed me.

"I will be here in a sec" I laughed and ran to my room.

I wasn't even knowledging the fact that Tris just kissed me because of how embarrassed I felt.

I opened my closet and started looking trough my options.

I decided to wear a black t-shirt with black jeans and boots. I put some make up on, and lastly completed my outfit with a red scruncie.

I finally went down to him again.

I looked at myself on the mirror when I saw that he was looking at his phone to see if I looked alright.

He came next to me and looked at us from the mirror. "You are so much taller than me" I pouted.

"Well sorry to break it to you but the only time I will be shorter is when I get down on my knees to ask you for marriage" I blushed even he was just joking around.

"Lets go princess" He held my hand and we went out.

"Where are we even going?" I laughed as we went to his car. "As I said to the best day of your life" He grinned and pulled the door of the car open for me to get in.

We first came to a cafe and ordered two milkshakes, he held my hand again.

Wait was this a date?
it sure felt so.

"I wanted to talk..." He said. "About?" I looked into his light blue eyes. "I want to be yours and I want you to be mine" He sighed in a relived way.

Was this real?? Was this really happening?? no i was dreaming, right. This was too perfect to be true. The guy that I loved didn't just admited his feelings to me and asked to be official-

"Am I dreaming?" I laughed.
"Do you want to be" He looked down.
"No the opposite, I an afraid if it's. I love you tris" I replied holding his hands again.

He kissed me, but this kiss was different. It was our first kiss as a couple, it was so special.

"Come on, I still have more plans to do" He smiled and got up, not letting go of my hand.

We arrived at a place that seemed like where the balloon fights took place.

"You said that you love 10 things I hate about you so" He smiled and wore the protective clothes giving me one too.

"Aw you remember" I took the clothes and wore them. "Of course, you never shut up about it" He laughed and kissed me.

He threw the colorful balloon at me, running away then.

I started to run after him and I threw one at his back, preparing another one but he was faster and threw another that made me fall.

"Are you okay?" He laughed but I just threw another balloon, laughing when he fell on me.

I looked at his beautiful eyes again and kissed me deeply.

"For once in my life, I dont have to try to be happy when I am with you it just happens" I laughed as he smiled and I kissed him back.

"Hey want to get tattoos?" He asked, getting me up and laughing at how we looked with all the colors.

"Sure" I responded after I laughed at us too, that was my dream since I was like 12 so I wasn't going to say no.

We went to a tattoo place then and got matching tattoos, on mine it wrote "you keep me safe" and on his it wrote "you keep me wild"

"We are the end game you know, I will never regret these tattoos. I would never get a tattoo with somone else but you" he kissed me deeply again after laughing cutely.

"Me neither babe" I kissed him back, I was so happy.

"Want to see my last suprise?" He grinned and I nodded, he took me to his house then.

There was a tent and flowers were around it and inside it there was a computer. It looked like the most romantic thing ever, with fairy lights on the top too.

He held my hand and we came inside. "I love you, I hope you enjoyed today princess" He kissed me.

"you were right, the best day of my life" I giggled and kissed him back.

I puted my head on his shoulder then and we starting watching a disney movie.