6.

*Tris's pov*
I was so mad at what Ruby just told me. I wanted to kill whoever hurt her this bad.

But I was happy at how she trusted me enough to tell me all these.

How could someone just bully someone else without feeling bad?! How could someone make others feel unworthy and shitty about themselves??

Ruby didn't deserve this at all, she deserved so much happiness. Even if she didn't believe or thought that yet.

I was going to show her how worthy she is. I was going to make her happy no matter what that means.

*Ruby's pov*
I was so nervous about what Tris was going to answer with.

'You stupid bitch why did you just risked everything and told him??' my mind told me.

At least he doesn't knows more about my depression, I tried calming myself down.

I wasn't going to loose him, I mean I hope I wouldn't. He was the only one I had.

"I want to punch them in the throat HARD. kick their stomach as hard as it would make them cry and I want to stab them repeatedly. With a knife" a text from Tris finally came to my phone.

I couldn't help but laugh. Gosh how did he manage to make me laugh even when I was having a break down.

My muscles relaxed and I started breathing normally again. He still wasn't gone yet, I still didn't loose him.

I got up and washed my face, I wasn't going to let myself have another break down.

I was so grateful for Tris. I don't know how he came into my life, but I couldn't be happier that he did. He made me feel like maybe just maybe I wasn't alone in this fight.

"I'd say do it but thats how you say 'illegal'" I texted back and he send laughing emojis. I hoped I was making him laugh just like how he made me.