30.

*Sabrina's pov*
"Hey, are you guys coming with Ruby to the fun fair and then to the camp?" Brad asked when I picked up my phone that woke me up and made me fall from my bed.

"Is Tris coming?" I asked, playing with my face to wake myself up.

"No as we want to meet Ruby" He answered as I felt relived.

"Of course then, today right?" I asked, getting excited. "Yeah, see you at nine" he responded and hang up.

*Brad's pov*
"Tris you have to come to the camp and to the fun fair" I said, making my voice in a way that always convinces him.

"Aren't you going there with the girls? With Ruby? Bro you know-" He sighed, trying not to cry after he said her name.

I could never see him happy after that day.

"She isn't coming, she got some plans" I lied, knowing he would say yes now, I honestly needed to get the credit for being this smart.

"Fine then" He groaned and went to his room to pack.

*Ruby's pov*
I packed my bag and went to the adress of the fun fair that Sabrina sent me of.

When I came there only a brunette and blonde boy that I saw in that cafe where there yet. Gosh why did I had to be this early?

The brunette one done a move that looked like he was telling me to go there so I did.

"Hey, we are Sabrina's friends you can wait with us" The brunette one cutely smiled as the blonde one couldnt even look at me in the eyes.

We started to get to know each other when their friends called Con, James and Brad's girlfriend El arrived too.

They were one of the nicest people that I ever spoke to. I instantly became close with them expect for Tristan, for some reason he was acting so cold to me.

*Tris's pov*
I hated acting so cold and distance to Ruby but I had to, I couldn't risk breaking her again.

I loved her more then I ever loved anyone, I wasn't going to let anyone hurt her even me.

When her friends arrived we went into the fun fair, to a roller coster. Brad made me sit next to Ruby and she say next to his girlfriend.

Ruby looked terrified so I sighed and without realizing held her hand.

"Look, it will be alright I am here to protect you" I tried smiling at her when all I could think was how much I hate myself and how much I miss her.

She unexpectedly smiled and held my hand back.

*Ruby's pov*
Tris was the type of person that was so hard to understand. He was first distant to me and now he was here holding my hand, reassuring me.

Since I know myself I was always afraid of roller costers so it was weird how a stranger was making me feel so safe.

We finally went out from the roller coster and headed to the concert.

One of my favorite bands, green day were there singing 'American idiot'.

I started to jump and dance like crazy as Tris joined me.