Did You Just...Fall for Me? (Jordan x reader)

I was just trying to get my phone back. 

I was good friends with the Unspeakable Vlog Crew. The boys were my best friends. Well, except for Jordan. I've had a crush on him for awhile. Ok, maybe I've been crushing on him since I first met him. Everyone knew about my crush on Jordan except for, well, Jordan. Everyone else would try to get us together, constantly throwing us into more insane scenarios.

There was this one time where we were outside. They were all filming a video and Cedrick, James, Gabe, and Nathan walked inside. Jordan and I were talking about what was going on in the video. Just as the boys shut the door, rain poured down with a deafening clap of thunder. We both ran for the door, laughing and trying to get out of the rain. We tried to pull open the door, but it was locked. We yelled at them to let us in, but they don't. I whispered to Jordan that we slip around back and go in that way. I ended up tripping and Jordan helped me up. We stood for a second in the rain, and I gazed into his eyes. His hair was flattened against his head and drops of water slid off his handsome face. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he only asked if I was alright before we snuck inside through a back door.

Another time was we all had made plans to go out for dinner, but when Jordan and I got to the restaurant, they all mysteriously cancelled with the most flimsy excuses I've ever heard in my life. I mean, someone's excuse was that they just stubbed their toe and didn't want to be driving in case something were to happen. Jordan and I ended up ditching the restaurant and went to an arcade. Pretty fun, but it felt so much like a date that I could hardly eat my greasy slice of pizza.

You get the picture. They were always trying to push us together.

So anyway, I was sitting on the upstairs living room couch. All I was doing was watching YouTube and trying to be inconspicuous. I knew the boys, minus Jordan, were up to something. They were off plotting something, and I didn't want any part in it. They were being quiet, and that is never something you want to hear in this house. I thought I heard a shout about starting a video, but I was too focused on what I was watching. The video was just getting good, too, when my phone was yanked out of my hands.

"Hey!" I yelled at Gabe. "Give that back! Or at least pause the video!" I jumped up and started running after him in a desperate attempt to catch up to him. And get my phone back.

I made it halfway down the stairs. That's when I tripped. I tripped over my own two feet and I never saw Jordan at the bottom of the stairs. I squeezed my eyes closed and waved my arms out.

But I never felt any impact with the ground. The only impact I felt was a pair of strong, muscular arms catching me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jordan staring back at me. He caught me. Bridal Style. His crystal blue eyes gazed into mine, full of concern.

"Are you ok?" Jordan asked. His voice, just like his eyes, filled with concern for my safety.

"I-I'm fine," I mumbled, completely flustered because he's still holding me. My face was flamed in a blush. I turned my head away, so he wouldn't see it.

"(Y/n)," Jordan spoke, pulling my attention back to him.

The second I looked at him, his lips connected with mine. My eyes widened in surprise. Jordan liked me too? I felt him start to pull away so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. After a couple seconds, we pulled apart.

"That was..." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Long overdue," Jordan finished for me.

"I'll say," I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that," Jordan said.

I blushed deeply and hid my head in his chest. I felt his arms move, like he's going to drop me I held on to him tighter and let out a little shriek.

"Jordan Rhodes! Don't scare me like that!"

I felt a rumble in his chest which I assumed was him laughing.

"Why would I drop the prettiest girl I've met  in my life?"

My face went back I to his chest and I felt him walking. He sat me down on a couch before sitting next to me. He placed a kiss on my cheek, and we reviewed footage for videos, trying to get an idea of now we would edit it. Funny enough about all this, I completely forgot about my phone. The next time I saw it, Nathan had put it inside a Gatorade bottle and left it sit on the counter.