Sixty One

Sarah's Gender Reveal

December 6th

Jessica slid into her light pink jumpsuit as Danny buttoned up his blue shirt.

"You're putting on blue for no reason."

"You're putting pink on for no reason." He poked her side and she swatted his hands away, giggling.

"What do you think Rue? Boy or Girl? Look at mama for pink and dada for blue."

Both parents began trying to get their daughter to look at them. Rue smiled before looking to Danny.

"You're a rotten cheater missy."

"Dada for the win!"

*

Jessica sat on Danny's lap, breastfeeding as everyone sat around Sarah and Holland.

"I still can't believe we're going to have babies basically the same age!"

"I know right!"

"You could be possibly cooking my baby a boyfriend or a best friend."

Sarah looked at Jessica like she was crazy and laughed.

"Jessica, I can't with you sometimes."

"I'm just saying." Jessica shrugged, accidentally pulling her nipple out of Rues mouth causing a loud shriek.

"Oh you're fine." She soothed, looking under the nursing cover and latching her.

"Even she thinks you're insane." Sarah laughed.

"Nahhh. She's hoping for a boyfriend look at her dress."

Sarah began opening presents and thanking everyone.

"Jessica, do I even want to know what is in this box?"

"I see how it is, I have to be the one with gag gifts."

"Is it a gag gift?"

"I don't know probably."

Sarah opened the box and pulled out a onesie that said Best Swimmer. Sarah laughed and looked at Jessica.

"Okay okay, here's my actual gift." Jessica made Danny reach over the chair and hand it to her.

"I know you're a worry wart so I bought you that." It was an owlet monitor.

"I see how it is, I get no credit for that?" Danny asked.

"Absolutely not babe."

"Are we ready to find out the baby's gender?" Holland asked excitedly.

"Well, so far everyone thinks baby is a girl." Sarah said, pointing to the little chalk board.

"But let's go see if you guys are right or wrong." Holland said helping Sarah up.

Everyone stood and walked out back.

"Okay are we ready?" Sarah asked holding the balloon.

"Ready!" Danny said holding his phone, ready to record.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

POP.

Pink Confetti surrounded the two women and they both hugged each other tightly.

"It's a girl!"

"Maybe next time Rue." Jessica laughed.