Two

"Go!" Jessica giggled and kissed him and opened the door, pushing him out.

"One more." He grinned wickedly.

"Okay fine one more." She looked around before planting another kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for the tip on that scene Ms. Lange." Danny winked and Jessica crossed her arms, trying to hide her grin.

Jessica walked back into her trailer and couldn't wipe the grin from her face.

She then had the realization again that she was becoming dependent on him and she couldn't bare the thought of becoming dependent again.

*

"Hey, Jess."

Jessica put her head down and kept walking as Danny spoke to her.

Danny's brow furrowed before chasing after her.

"Wanna go get lunch?"

Jessica blew him off again and walked into her trailer before locking it.

Danny was beyond confused, why was she acting like this?

She'd never blown him off like that before. He only wanted to go get lunch with her. He sighed and played with the ring box in his pocket and shook his head sadly.

Jessica sat in her trailer crying. She loved him so much, but refused to give in to being dependent. She'd made that mistake before and refused to go through that ever again.

There was a knock on her trailer door and she ignored it and stayed curled up on her bed.

"Bitch I know you're in there!" Sarah smacked the door harder.

Jessica wiped her tears and looked in the mirror before taking a deep breath and opening the trailer door.

"Yes Freckles?" Jessica's voice broke and she cursed her body for betraying her.

"You okay?" Sarah asked quizzically.

"I'm fine, is that all?"

"No, want to go get some drinks?"

"We were supposed to go tomorrow not tonight."

"Come on, get your lazy ass out of bed."

"I just finished filming."

"So, come on mama!"

Jessica pursed her lips and crossed her arms.

"Is that a yes?"

"I guess so." Jessica said finally giving into Sarah.

A guilty grin spread across Sarah's face.

Jessica huffed, she knew Sarah was about to force drinks down her throat and make her tell her why she had been upset.

__________________________
Thoughts everyone?