Ten

Jessica jumped excitedly as she opened the door to their home.

"Oh my goodness, it's so amazing!" Jessica said, smiling as her voice echoed through the empty home.

"I cannot wait to have our pictures on the mantel or garland on it for Christmas time."

Danny smiled knowing that she was this happy over getting a chance to basically start fresh with him. He wanted to be her main man until the end of time.

Jessica and Danny went upstairs to put their new bed together and somehow managed to only have the Spanish directions.

"Jessica, I thought you knew Spanish." He whined looking at her.

"No, I know French."

"Ughh, I'm going to have to do this by pictures."

Jessica pouted at him and he turned around to her.

"You know I love you, even though you made my life more difficult with this bed right?"

"Mhm, you promise you're gonna be with me forever?"

"Yes Jessica, I promise."

"I'm going to keep asking."

"I'll keep answering babydoll."

Danny and Jessica finally pieced their bed together and then moved onto carrying their nightstands upstairs.

The movers had already set the living room furniture inside, so all Jessica had to do was rearrange it to her liking.

Toward the end of the day Jessica and Danny took in their new home and Jessica hugged Danny tightly as they laid in their bed.

"Thank you."

"For what babydoll?" He kissed her head.

"For giving me everything I've ever wanted."

"Baby, I'd give you the moon if you wanted it."

"How'd I get so lucky?"

"I think the same thing everytime I lay down beside you to go to sleep."

Jessica rolled over and smiled brightly.

"I think you sir are obsessed..."

"Well, maybe a little bit."

Danny cupped her face and kissed her lips.

"You look so sexy."

Jessica blushed hard and bit her bottom lip.

"I'm in a T-shirt and your boxers....."

"What can I say? I know how to dress my woman...."

___________
Thoughts everyone?