Twenty Seven

Christmas....2 months later

"Merry Christmas sweetheart!" Jessica said excitedly as she shook Danny, holding the breakfast tray.

"Merry Christmas, Ooh breakfast in bed? Mrs Huston you spoil me." He grabbed her and flipped her over the bed.

"Danny! I'm wearing your breakfast!"

"You are my breakfast....." He said in a deep voice and slid down her food covered body.

"You're cleaning this up!" She giggled.

"Fineeee. I'm having the bed breakfast anyhow." 

He pulled up her nightie and kissed her stomach before hooking his fingers into her panties and sliding them down.

*

Jessica sat in the bathroom, tears filled her eyes as she sat on the toilet lid. The one line broke her heart. It'd been two month, could their be something wrong with her?

She took a deep breath and opened the door and Danny instantly turned the corner.

"What's it say?"

Jessica's lip quivered and she shook her head.

"Aw, Jessie, come here." He opened his arms and wrapped them around.

"It's fine, maybe now just isn't for us."

"B-but I just want to help make us a family."

"And you will, when it's our time Jess."

"My biological clock is ticking."

"Honey, we have time."

Jessica tried to catch her breath and laid her head on his chest.

"Merry Christmas Jess!" Sarah said, walking in with Holland.

"Merry Christmas." Jessica said, not turning to face her in the kitchen.

Sarah pranced her way into the kitchen and was shocked to see a very upset Jessica.

"Are you okay?" She whispered to her.

"Yeah-........No." Jessica's head drooped.

"What's wrong Jessica?"

"I got another negative test."

Sarah hugged her tightly.

*

Everyone in Jessica's family and friend group gathered around the dinner table. Jessica's mind wandered as the conversations drowned everything out.

Danny's hand on her thigh snapped her back to reality.

"I love you."

"I love you." She pouted at him and it broke his heart.

—————-
Okay guys, suggestions!