Fifty Four

Jessica laid sprawled out naked on the bed. Danny walked in from downstairs and couldn't help but spank her bottom.

"When you going to let me play with this perfection."

"Whenever I lose some weight." She murmured half asleep.

"Huh? Jessica you look beautiful naked now."

"You're not pulling the loving husband card to make me change my mind. I want to lose weight before I do anything."

"Jessica, I'm serious, you look beautiful and you're already naked."

"And I'm serious, I want to lose some weight before I'm comfortable letting you see me naked. All you get to see is my butt." She murmured into the bed.

"Jessica, do what you feel comfortable, but just know I don't care about weight you gained. You sacrificed your body for our baby and that makes your body perfect."

Jessica teared up and looked up over at him.

"Really?" She pouted.

"Yes."

"You're still not getting in my pants but that was beautiful." She cried.

"Jessie, you're a hot mess."

"I know!" She sobbed.

"I want to take you to dinner tonight. Can I at least do that?"

"I guess." She pouted.

*

"Oooh mommy and daddy are hot tonight!" Sarah squealed as she held the baby.

"Sar, you're ridiculous." Jessica said, wearing the infamous sundress.

"I know that's his go to sundress Jessica."

"It's my comfiest outfit."

"Mmmhnm."

"Alright are we ready?" Danny asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Yep."

Danny looked up and whistled at Jessica.

"Hot mama!"

Jessica blushed and bit her bottom lip.

"Go." She giggled and he shook his head.

"We'll see you guys later!"

"Mhm, have fun and don't knock her up!"

*

"You're so sexy in that dress and I think you know that."

"Not me." She coyly smiled.

"Play innocent all you want ma'lady."

Jessica ran her foot up his leg and his eyes darkened as he looked at her.

"Don't do this."

"You gave such a beautiful speech I decided I'd agree to disagree."

"You mean?" He grinned widely.

"Mhm."

Danny instantly stood up and grabbed her arm.

"Dannnyyy we didn't even get to eat!"

"I'll feed you later!" He threw a 100$ dollar bill on the table and scurried away.

As soon as the got to the car, he was all over her.

He pulled the dress up and was shocked to see she didn't have panties on.

"You bad bad girl." He grinned and spanked her.

"Yeah yeah."

Jessica unbuttoned his jeans and slid her hand inside, pulling him out and rubbing him.

"I've missed this so much." She whispered.

"Me too."

She repositioned herself and took him inside, she kissed him roughly as he began bouncing her. Jessica tugged at his hair as she gyrated her hips against him.

"Oh god." She groaned.

They fastened their pace, Jessica bounced against him and he clutched at her ass with one hand and rubbed her bud with the other.

Jessica began spasming and fell backward, hitting the horn. Both of them quickly covered themselves and began laughing loudly.