Fifteen

"Jessica, I love this venue it's gorgeous!" Sarah shrieked.

"I agree." Danny nodded looking over at a very indecisive Jessica.

"I'm personally in love with the rustic look in here." Holland said, looking around.

"I don't know, an outdoor reception?"

"It's gorgeous and it's semi closed it just Incase it rains..."

"I do like the plants and things around the fencing."

"Do we finally have a yes, Ms Lange?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Finally." Sarah said, earning a glare from Jessica.

"I want the wedding party table right there and I want the center pieces to be purple,red, white and burgundy roses."

"Is that even a thing?" Sarah asked confused at all the roses.

"Yes darling it is." Holland said, laughing at Sarah's ditziness.

"They're going to be fake....my mother is allergic to most flowers."

"Oh okay."

"I want lights in the rafters the ones that dangle and I'm thinking my bridesmaids are going to wear dark purple or burgundy."

"Sounds like you have most of this planned."

"For the most part I do, I already have a florist ready and a wedding coordinator doing most of the work."

"It's going to be beautiful." Sarah said imagining how Jessica wanted it all planned out.  Holland grabbed Sarah by her waist and leaned her head on Sarah's shoulder.

"I think it's going to be breathtaking, makes me want to plan a wedding." Holland said looking over at Sarah.

"If this is your way of asking me to marry you, you're getting a no for lack of effort." Sarah laughed and looked over at Jessica and Danny.

Danny had pulled Jessica away.

"I love you." He said gazing into her eyes.

"I love you."

Danny tucked her hair behind her ear before grabbing her face and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, Jessica was dizzy. She immediately pulled him back to her, kissing him wildly as he grabbed at her ass, picking her up and pushing her against the wall. He pulled away, caressing her newly exposed thighs, as her dress as ridden up.

"I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. God, you're so fucking beautiful."

Jessica fell harder for him as she watched tears well up in his eyes.

She kissed him again, this time with so much passion it was now Danny's turn to become light headed.

"I cannot wait to get you home and have my way with you."