Thirteen

Jessica walked down the stairs and instantly took Danny's breath away.

"Wow."

Jessica smiled and looked down.

"What?" She asked coyly, trying not to smile.

"Don't act like you don't know how sexy you are." Danny pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

"Stoppp." Their heads were nose to nose.

"Why?" He grinned and groped her bottom.

"Because we're going to be late..." Her fingers snaked their way into his hair as they spoke.

The way her eyes sparkled mesmerized him.

"Let's stay here and you let me unzip this gorgeous dress so I can watch it hit the floor." He ran his hands down her curves and Jessica laughed.

"We have to go...it's for Ryan."

"Fineee, but just know this evening will be miserable for me..it couldn't get any worse."

"But it could..."

His eyes lit up.

"How so?" He asked hoarsely.

"I'm not wearing any panties."

"Tsk tsk Ms. Lange."

"I wasn't in the panty wearing mood- plus my dress is long enough that I don't have to."

"So unladylike." He jabbed, winking at her and grabbing her hand.

"Let's go."

*

Danny led the way as Jessica followed into the house.

"Hey Mama!" Sarah screamer hugging Jessica.

"You know one day someone's gonna assume I'm pregnant right?"

"So?.....are you pregnant?"

"No. So where's Holland?"

"She's in the restroom, I cannot wait for you to meet her, she is an absolute dream."

"I told you that you'd find your forever."

"I definitely did."

"I did too...even though he disappeared."

"Your dress is hot Jess."

"Thanks, I bought it to torture Danny."

Both women laughed.

"There you are baby!" Holland exclaimed over the music.

"Babe, I'd like you to meet Jessica, Jessica this is Holland."

"Pleasure to finally meet you." Holland spoke in such an old Hollywood accent and Jessica fell in love with her 'accent'

"Pleasure to meet you..Sarah's told me all about you Holland."

"All good things I'd hope."

After speaking with Holland and Sarah, Jessica went to find Danny who'd disappeared 45 minutes before.

Jessica walked into the livingroom and caught Danny's attention the second his eyes hit her. The way her body moved in the dress was beyond intoxicating. Danny quickly got her attention and she strut her way to him, sitting in his lap.

"Hello Stranger."

"Hello ma'am."

"You single?" She asked, playfully as she looked at him.

"No ma'am, I have an incredibly sexy fiancé whom looks good enough to eat." He whispered the last part in her ear.

Jessica instantly felt the heat in her face....her whole body reacted to his words.

Danny laid his head on her back and wrapped his arms around her.

Danny was right...it was going to be a long evening...