Thirty Two

Jessica held Sarah's hand as the doctor inspected her.

Sarah squirmed in discomfort.

"Thank you so much for doing this Sarah. I just wish I didn't have to ask."

"Well, you still have to go next so don't thank me yet." She laughed.

After checking Sarah vaginally, the doctor went and grabbed the sonogram machine.

"The gels cold." Sarah shivered as it hit her stomach.

"Oh I know."

"This is a perfect oven." The technician said to Sarah,

"You should have no problem conceiving or carrying."

"Hopefully we can get a bun." Sarah said, looking over at Jessica and smiling.

Jessica switched Sarah places and they put her in the uncomfortable stirrups.

"You look pretty sexy in that gown Jess."

"Oh yeah, ass hanging out and all." She joked.

"Okay let's pull up your gown so we can check to see if you could spare an egg."

Jessica looked over at the screen and a loud thumping noise came from the speakers.

"What is that?!" Jessica's eyes went wide toward the screen.

"Congratulations Jessica, you're pregnant."

"Oh my gosh Jessica!" Sarah burst into tears for her best friend, hugging her tightly.

"There's a baby in there." Jessica said slowly.

"It looks like your around 12 weeks."

Sarah quickly got on her phone and did the math.

"Your honeymoon."

Jessica instantly began picking up her things.

"I have to go home and tell Danny."

Jessica ran out the door and the nurse just looked at Sarah.

"I'll take her ultrasounds, she was too excited to take them. Good thing I drove my own car." Sarah laughed nervously, grabbing at her neck.

*

Jessica realized that she'd left Sarah and was half naked when she got to her car. She called Sarah as she drove.

"Hello?"

"Hey bitch! You left me."

"I'm sorry, I got too excited! I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do."

"Jessica, I love you and I understand. You're going to do great, but You still left me though bitchtits!"

"I'm sorry....you still love me?"

"Of course! Now get to Danny and tell him!"

*

When Jessica reach her house, she burst through the door, startling Danny who was half asleep on the couch.

"Danny!" She cried.

"What? What's wrong?" Danny instantly went to her, she was still wearing the gown which worried him.

"Danny." She whispered.

"What honey? Tell me."

"I'm pregnant."

"What?! Oh my god!" He picked her up and swung her around.

"I'm going to be a dad!!!" He kissed Jessica's face all over and hugged her tightly.