Three

Jessica got dressed, she kept it simple with a tank top and jeans. She knew she'd be beyond drunk by the time she came back with Sarah.

It would be a great way for her to distract herself from Danny.

Jessica walked from the trailer and Sarah cat called her and she blushed.

"Hot mama!"

"Hush freckles."

"Like that's ever going to happen."

Jessica nodded in agreement.

*

Jessica stirred her martini with her toothpick as she waited on Sarah to get back from the restroom.

She missed Danny. Jessica sighed sadly and wished she was in bed sleeping beside him.

'It's your own fault, Jessica.' She thought to herself.

She knew that also, but it didn't stop the damage she'd done. She didn't want to be hurt anymore, yet here she was hurting all over again.

"Alright, tip that drink back and let's talk about it mother."

Jessica went to get a drink and Sarah kept it tipped back.

"There you go." Sarah said as she finally pulled the glass from her lips.

"Really?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, really you won't talk to me about what's bothering you. It's going to keep bothering you until you talk about it Jessica."

"I have nothing to talk about Sarah."

"Jessica."

"What?"

"Spill the tea."

"What?"

Sarah rolled her eyes to Jessica's oblivion.

"Just tell me."

"Me and Danny are in a relationship.... and we're fighting."

Sarah's eyes widened and she leaned against the table.

"I knew it!" She whispered loudly.

"No you didn't. The look of shock gave you away."

"Fine, you're right, why are you arguing?"

"It's my fault. I love him so much I can't see straight, but I can't become dependent on him. What if one day he realizes he doesn't want me anymore?"

"Jess...."

"It frightens me to no end. I cannot handle the thought of him not being near anymore." Jessica voice broke as she spoke.

Sarah looked at her stunned. The blonde had never been so open with her before, so vulnerable.

"Jessica, you can't think that way. You can't live in the what if's."

"Sarah I love him beyond words, but I'm scared, truthfully....I'm 40 and he's 30."

"Jessica that's not that much of a difference."

Jessica wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I-I just don't know what to do."

"Talk to him about it, it's the only way that all of this will get better."

"I don't want to load my demons onto him."

"If you cant share how you feel, then you can't have a relationship Jess."

"Yeah...I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right, I'm the queen of failed relationships."

"You're gonna find the one for you, Freckles."

"I hope so...and if you think Danny's the one for you, you better get on it about sharing why you've been ignoring the poor man."