One

"Shhh- you're going to get us caught!"Jessica squeaked out as she put her hand over Dannys mouth.

Danny continued his subtle movements. The trailer began to creak louder.

"We can't."

"But I'm already in heaven." He said referring to her lower region.

"Get off of me, we have to film in 20 minutes."

"Fine, but I fully expect payment later."

"No..."

"Dinner with Sarah." They said at the same time and Danny sighed.

"A few more moments?"

"No get out of me."

Jessica tensed as he flexed himself.

"You have 5 minutes."

"Cut! Jessica, you my darling are so wonderful I cannot stand it!" Ryan said, blushing like a fan girl.

"Aw, thank you Ryan."

Jessica hugged him tightly.

"We should go get drinks!" Ryan offered to the whole crew surrounding him.

"Hell yeah!" Sarah squealed.

"You canceling on me?"

"No you're coming too, right?"

"I'm going to go home, drinks sound like a Friday night not a Monday."

"Fine, but I fully expect you to get drunk with me on Friday."

Jessica walked tiredly to her trailer and sat on the couch.

Jessica was half asleep when she heard a few light knocks.

"Jess? You ready to go home?"

"Yes..." Jessica said dozing off.

Danny picked her up off of the couch and laid her on the bed. He slid the blonde's shoes off and pulled off her jeans and put a pillow between her legs.

"Lay with me."

"No, I don't want to risk us getting caught."

"Dannyyyy." She whined, her whining being cut off and muffled into the pillow.

"Jessicaaaa." He mimicked her.

"Please."

He huffed and slid his own shoes off, he could never say no to her.

Jessica let out a content sigh as Danny's body covered the back of hers. It was if they was blended together.

He made her feel complete and that truly scared her. They'd only been dating 5 months and she felt as if they'd been together a lifetime.

That realization scared her to no end.

_______________
What do you guys think? I'm super excited for a new book, thank you for the inspiration angelacarey752 ❤️❤️