Twenty Four

"Welcome home my beautiful bride..."Danny said and scooped Jessica up.

"It's good to be home..."Jessica slurred.

They'd taken an Uber because Jessica was very drunk and Danny had a few drinks. They were almost kicked out for being handsy.

Jessica stumbled in once Danny sat her down.

"Come on Mr. Huston....."

"I'm coming Mrs. Huston."

He locked the hotel door and turned to her. She'd pulled up her dress and laid on the bed.

"Help meeee."

"Use the zipper!" He laughed as he pulled it down again to unzip the gown.

"Dan.....just fuck me like this." Jessica whined, pulling the dress back up and bending on the bed.

"Jessica, what if our future child wants to wear this dress? You'd have to say no because Daddy jizzed on it."

"I don't careeee." She laughed,
"We can get it dry cleaned...."

"Absolutely not, are you trying to horrify me?" He laughed as his hands caressed her bottom.

"Pleaseeee." She arches her back and pushed into him.

"Fine, but when we get this dry cleaned, take it to a different town."

"Deal!"

Danny slid Jessica's panties down as she slid out of her shoes. Danny kissed her asscheek before unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down.

"Come on big boy." Jessica slurred and looked back at him.

He slid into her and linked his arm around her, rubbing her bud as he began to thrust against her.

Jessica threw her hips back against him and buried her face into the bed. The sound of the bodies slapping together echoed throughout the room and Jessica's moans began to get louder and louder.

Danny pulled out of her, causing Jessica to begin objecting to his movement.

"Sh, turn around, I want to see your beautiful face."

Jessica turned around, looking up at him from her back as she pulled the dress up further.

"I wanted to see your beautiful body, but you just had to be difficult and not wanna take off your dress."

He bend down and kissed her lips before getting above her and sliding himself back into her.

"Make love to me.."

Danny slowed his movements and caressed her cheek. He gazed into her eyes, and kissed her before quickening his pace. Jessica felt herself beginning to convulse and shake due to pleasure.

"Please." She whimpered out as she reach her climax.

Danny came after her and their lips locked, kissing passionately.

"I love you Mrs. Huston."