Sixteen

On the ride home, Danny couldn't keep his hands off of Jessica. Of course they couldn't be too sexual because they'd ridden with Sarah and Holland.

It was torture to Jessica who's head had been reeling since the kiss. She jumped as she felt Danny's hand caressing her thigh.

She leaned against him and closed the gap between legs, he kept his hand where it was.

Half an hour into the ride, Jessica loins were on fire. She couldn't handle it. All she could think about was getting into bed and having Danny fuck her until she couldn't take it anymore.

The hour drive was beginning to feel like 5 for her and when they finally reach their home, Jessica didn't even say goodbye.

"Thank you for going with us, I don't know what's into her." Danny said innocently.

"Thank you for the invite."

While Danny was speaking to Sarah and Holland, Jessica was unzipping her dress and leaving it in the door way for him to see. She left a trail of clothes to the bathroom and ran bath water.

Danny was surprised that he wasn't instantly jumped by a naked Jessica.

He picked up her clothing as he followed the trail, dumping them in the laundry basket as he made it to the master bath.

"Well hello gorgeous." Danny said beginning to strip.

"Hello." She giggled as she made room for him behind her.

Danny slid in behind her, she let out a relaxed sigh as he began caressing her breasts and nipping at her neck.

Jessica slid her hand down between her thighs and Danny instantly grabbed them.

"Don't torture me, I feel like I've been tortured enough."

"Shhh, let me do it."

Danny's hand quickly replaced Jessica's and he felt her melt into his touch. He slid his fingers into her and began pumping them as his thumb stayed at her bud, rubbing it.

Jessica felt the burning in her stomach and spread her legs wider for his fingers. Within seconds Jessica was shaking from her climax.

"That's the quickest you've ever cum for me."

"You tortured me in the car." She said, trying to get the bubbles out of her mouth.

"You tortured me by not letting me touch you in the car." A naughty shiver went through her as she thought about it.

Danny pulled Jessica onto his lap and she turned to face him and straddled him.

He grabbed her ass before leading her down onto him.

"Oh." She groaned as he entered her.

She began thrusting against him as he held her hips. She bent down, her breasts dangling as she thrust. Danny instantly kissed one of them and flicked his tongue against her nipple. Jessica pulled his head to her chest, and slid her hand between them, rubbing her now sensitive bud.

Danny flipped them over and began bucking hard into her. Bath water was splashing out of the tub as he thrust. Neither of them cared as their climaxes built up.

Jessica's body begin to tremor as her climax jolted through her, Danny felt himself close as she convulsed around him. He kept pumping into her, letting her orgasm ride out as he felt his own peaking, his body began to tremor against her as he came.

He laid his head between her breasts and she giggled.

"What?"

"Just the fact that we're in a tub and I've never felt dirtier...."