Eight

Jessica Lange and co-star Danny Huston engaged! Talk about a cougar! He could be her child!

"Look at this bullshit!" Jessica said, scoffing at the newspaper.

"So 10 year olds just have children now? How could I be your kid?" Danny laughed at it.

"What if they're right?"

"Jessica, not this again. We're going to be together forever, I know you can't control your anxiety, but truthfully honey it's all in your head. I love you and I always have."

"I've loved you since the day we met."

"Aw sweetheart!"

Jessica smiled at him.

"I want to start planning our wedding." Jessica said as she searched for things on her iPad.

"Yet, I'm the one rushing." He raised his eyebrow at her.

"If ya didn't want to marry me, you wouldn't have put this on my finger."

Jessica held out her hand and Danny kissed it.

"Remind me why I did that again........kidding."

"Mhm." Jessica jokingly said, but was secretly worried.

"I can't wait to see your gorgeous self as you walk down the aisle in white."

"I bet you look pretty spiffy in a suit."

"I do." He winked at her.

"What do you think about this house?" Jessica asked as she held up her iPad.

"How many bedrooms?"

"6 bedrooms and 3 and a half baths."

"That's kinda big for us don't ya think?"

"I want babies running around and I'm sure we'll have family over and when we do people have room."

"You want to carry my children?"

"Mhm."

"That's pretty sexy."

"I may not be able to though." She said sadly.

"If you can't have children we'll adopt honey, no big deal."

"Really?"

"Hell, we'll buy them if we have to."

Jessica hugged him tightly.

"You're a good man Mr. Huston."

"You're a wonderful woman, who deserves the world and I'll spend the rest of my life giving it to you."

Jessica smiled brightly at him before kissing him passionately.

"I think you, Mr. Huston are trying to get in my pants."

"So what if I am." Danny grinned and crawled on top of her, taking the iPad.

"Ooooh cheeky cheeky." Jessica giggled before he bent down to kiss her lips.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth and they dueled for dominance. Jessica's hands snaked up from his neck into his hair, tugging at it.

Danny slipped his hands between them and pulled up her silk nightgown. He felt Jessica push it back down to just above the hem of her panties.

"Jessica, you're beautiful." He whispered before pulling her night gown back up and slipping down her body to smother the exposed area in kisses.

"Oh Danny.."

He kissed back up her body and pecked her lips.

"I will be the man every other man in your life couldn't be baby."

_________
Everyone check out Langston_lover s new book'