Twenty Six

"This is bliss." Jessica said, resting in bed.

"You're telling me." Danny replied, looking at Jessica's half nude frame.

"Stop staring." She giggled.

"Not staring......admiring."

"Staring." She giggled as she slid her jeans up with her back toward him.

"You shy now Mrs Huston?"

"Mhm."

Danny gave her a charming grin before jumping off the bed and grabbing her.

"Ahh! Quit!!" She squealed as he pulled her bare chest to his own.

"You're breathtaking."

Jessica felt the heat rise in her face as he spoke.

"You're too much."

"No, you're too much, being naked in front of me and all."

Danny kissed Jessica and pulled away, but Danny pulled her right back and pushed her down on the bed.

Jessica and Danny had a wonderful weekend honeymoon trip to Hawaii, they decided they'd rather spend their time as newlyweds in their home. The second the plane landed back into New Orleans, Jessica began ordering and buying furniture and made the house a home.

November 31st

Jessica came running down the hallway toward Danny and leapt in his lap.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I just realized I'm about 3 weeks late."

"Late for what- where'd you have to be?"

"Danny...."

"Oh! Let's go buy a test!"

The couple hurried to the store and bought several kinds before coming back home.

"I don't think I'm going to have to use the bathroom this much." Jessica said as she pulled out several different tests.

"I'm so excited Jessica, we may be getting a baby! I can imagine a mini you running around, sassy and adorable or a mamas boy."

"Awe, you're making me want a baby even more!"

"I can't help it Jessica, I'm excitedddddd go take the tests."

After what felt like an eternity, Jessica walked back out of the bathroom with a sad look on her face and Danny knew it was a negative....

____________
I have a couple ideas of what I'm going to do with this story, let me know if you have any ideas!