Four

3 days later

"Jessica please talk to me, I need you baby. Tell me what I did." Danny pleaded at her trailer door quietly as tears filled his eyes.

Jessica sat on the stairs on the inside of her trailer, staring at the closed door in her nightgown as she bit at her thumbnail. The past few days had been hell for her. Maybe Sarah was right, she needed to talk to him.

She did love him. Jessica loved him so much it scared her. She sighed and unlocked the trailer door.

Danny quickly opened the door and looked around before going in.

Before Jessica could even say anything, Danny wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly.

Jessica immediately returned the embrace and inhaled his cologne.

"Oh Danny." She choked out as she melted into his touch.

"Come on honey, let's talk." Danny led her to the small table in the trailer.

"What did I do to make you so upset honey?"

"You didn't do anything, you're perfect." Jessica choked out, wiping her eyes. His hug had really caught her off guard. 

"Then why, why ignore me and act as if I don't exist." Danny asked as tears filled his eyes.

"I don't want to be dependent on you. I'm so used to being independent now Danny and what if I become dependent on you and then you decide you don't want me anymore?"

"Jessica, I would never even want to think of a life without you. Since I met you, you've changed my world."

Jessica smiled at him and he grabbed her hands.

"I love you beyond words."

"I don't want you to leave me, that's why I pushed you away."

"But by doing that, you were forcing me to leave you Jessica."

"I know, but in my mind I thought at least it was my decision."

"Jessica, I will be here until you say you don't want me here."

"Really?" Jessica's voice cracked.

"Always."

Danny pulled Jessica to him and kissed her deeply before sitting her on the table.  She looked down at him and saw the lust in his eyes. The thought sent a shiver down her spine. Danny ran his hands along the insides of her thighs.

Jessica felt as if her heart skipped a beat as he touched her. He pulled her closer to him and pushed her back on the table before pulling off her panties.

He kissed her mound as he inched further down, inhaling her intoxicating aroma. He began to eat her like a mad man, causing Jessica to writhe underneath him.

"Oh Danny." She moaned, tugging at his hair.

*

Jessica laid under Danny as his hips gyrated toward her, pushing his member deep into her.

Jessica's legs wrapped around his waist as he thrust. The feeling of them being connected again after what has felt like an eternity to them both felt like heaven.

"Come on baby.." Danny grunted, running his hand up her stomach and to her breasts, squeezing hard before tugging at her nipples.

"Oh my god Dannnnnyyy." Jessica's body began to convulse under him as she came, he thrust a couple more times as she did, letting it ride out before finishing inside her.