Twenty Three

Jessica and Danny ran hand in hand to the limo as everyone threw rice at them. The wedding party followed them trying not to get hit with the rice.

They had to ride over a block to the reception hall. Jessica was instantly in Danny's lap, kissing him roughly as they sped away.

"Jessica....please stop scarring us." Sarah said like a frightened child.

"Get off of me....I don't want to lose control." Danny whispered to her as the entire limo went quiet.

Jessica fixed her hair and sat beside Danny.

"You ruined all the fun."

"Well, you ruined my appetite, so I think we're even." Sarah said, laughing.

*

"Now introducing Mr and Mrs Huston!"

Jessica and Danny held hands as they walked through the doors.

When they finally sat down, Jessica leaned her head on him.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too babydoll.....the world is ours."

Jessica grinned and he kissed her head.

"I'm starving."

"Me too."

"I'm not hungry for what's on the menu......"

Jessica's face instantly went red.

"Dannyyyyy."

"Whattt?"

"You're crazy."

"Crazy in love with you." He booped her nose.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, make room on the dance floor for the Bride and Groom's first dance!"

They found their way to the dance floor and in each other's arms.

Tangled up in you by Aaron Lewis played.

Jessica held on tight to Danny and he just enjoyed being so close to her.

The entire crowd cheered as the song ended and they pulled away from each other. Danny pecked her on the lips.

When the song changed they began to dance to a more upbeat song and Jessica laughed as Danny spun her around, pulling her back to his chest.

"You, my lady are perfection."

"Far from it it, but I'll accept the compliment."

"You do need to learn to accept them."

Jessica smiled and turned away.

————-
Comments? Also look at the photo I made, it's one of my personal bests and I'm in love!!