Chapter 1(Emma POV)

Chapter 1: A Late Start!🏃🏽‍♀️⏰

Beep-Beep-Beep! Ugh, what time is it? I turned my head to look at my alarm clock on my desk that is next to me. Oh no, it's 7:30! I'm going to be late to catch the bus! I scrambled out of my bed, ran over to my closest, and quickly put on my black shirt and a blue jacket that I had picked out last night. Ugh,I should've checked if my alarm clock was set yesterday, now I'm going to be late! And why didn't my mom wake me up? Oh...that's right she had to go to work. After I was done putting on my black shirt and my blue jacket, I rushed over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and comb my long wavy black hair. I then rushed down the stairs as quickly as I could and grabbed my favorite blueberry swirl toast off the toaster and stuffed it into my mouth. I swung my brand new backpack over my shoulder, and slipped into my white shoes. I opened the door, locked it behind me, and rushed down the street to my bus stop."Hey, wait...you...forgot...about...me! I said out of breath as the bus was about to close and rush off without me. Whew, that was close! I've made it just in time! I scrambled onto the bus and sat down in the back of the bus.