Chapter 5(Emma POV)

Chapter 5: Whoops,sorry...NOT!🙅🏼‍♀️ 

 It all happens so fast! As soon as we got up from our seat and we were walking down the aisle. I saw someone's leg sticking out, on Olivia's side of the aisle. Before I could warn her, she tripped and fell face down on the ground. Students who were still on the bus turned and stared at us."OMG, I'm sooo sorry, I didn't see you there sweetie," said a blonde girl innocently, who tripped her. "YA RIGHT! I saw what you did with my very own eyes, you tripped her on purpose!" I said angrily as I glared at her. "Olivia are you alright?" I asked in concern as I turned away from the blonde girl. I bent down and tried to help her up. "Ya I'm fine," Olivia said as she got up and winced a little. "You should apologize," I said as I turned and glared at the blonde girl once more. "ME?! It's her fault, she should've watched where she was going," said the blonde girl as she batted her eyelashes at me. Before I could say anything else,Olivia whispered softly." She's right, it's my fault. I should've watched where I was going." "See, even she agrees it's her fault," sneered the blonde girl. UGH! THIS GIRL! I grip my teeth while my hands are up in the air. Right about when I was going to explode and slap that girl, Olivia pulled my wrist and said,"Let's go."