Chapter 26(Maddison POV)

Chapter 26: A Close One!😓

Whew! Thank god, I'm glad the principal agreed with me! If not then her pesky little friend will expose me and suspend me instead! After you are suspended tomorrow, I'll be working my second surprise for you, Emma! "Both of you can be dismissed now! Period 4 ended, so you will be going to lunch," said the principal as she turned her chair to look at her clock behind her. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the principal office all cheerful and happy. "Thank you so much for helping me," I whispered gratefully to Ivy once we were farther away from the principal office. Ivy was hiding in my purse just in case if any other student had magic and could see her too. "No problem," Ivy replied. As I arrived at my locker to get my lunch, Isabella and Sophia were there waiting for me. "So...how'd it go? Did Emma get suspended?" Isabella asked as she looked at me,waiting for an answer. "Yes she did," I said with a smile on my face. The three of us held hands, jumped up and down and squealed with delight. "One question though. How did you even get her suspended? You didn't even tell us all the details of your plan," Sophia asked after we were done jumping and squealing. "Let's just say I have a little help from a little friend and it involves magic," I replied back as I glanced down at my purse.