Chapter 36(Maddison POV)

Chapter 36: Suspicious 👀

"Can I talk to you Olivia...alone?" Emma asked as she glanced at us then back at Olivia as she approached our table. "You know Emma, you should really stop trying so hard to get her back. She changed and she's in our group now," l sneered at Emma. "Ya Emma, she doesn't like you anymore," Sophia piped in. Emma ignored us and kept on looking at Olivia with her sad and pleading eyes. After a long moment of silence, Olivia sighs heavenly, glared at Emma and says in annoyance, "Ugh fine. Just this once though, since I'm being nice and all AND that you would leave me alone. But other than that, get out of my face, life and never talk or bother me EVER AGAIN!" As soon as Olivia was done talking, she sighed again and got up. I turn my head to look at Emma once more. She nodded her head and her eyes were filled with determination but also at the same time, worried. Hmm...what is that girl up to...I better follow them. I knew that she can't break the spell without magic and even if she does have magic,(which she doesn't)Ivy told me this spell is permanent and only the ones who cast it can reverse it. BUT I should follow them on the safe side. As soon as they walked out the cafeteria door, I quickly turned to my BFF's and told them that I'll be right back and I have to do something really quick. They gave me a confused expression and wanted to say something, but they nodded their head instead. I walked quickly to the cafeteria door, pushed it open and turned my head and scan right and left to see which direction they were going. From the corner of my eyes I caught a glimpse of hazel hair before it disappeared down the hallway. I knew it has to be Olivia because who else has that ugly hazel hair, and I never see anyone have that hair color beside her. I quickly rush down the hallway, just in time I see them go inside the girl's bathroom.