Chapter 47(Emma POV)

Chapter 47: IS HE KISSING ME?!👄🤭

Huh, i'm...alive?! I fluttered open my eyes as I felt something on my lips. The first thing I saw was Alex's closed eyes and as I moved my eyes to glanced down at my lips...Alex's lips were on mine! Wait...huh...WHAT?! Is Alex kissing me?! My heart is beating nonstop and I feel like my face was blushing so much that if I look in the mirror, my whole face will be pink. I want this to go on and on forever, never wanting it to stop. But then Olivia, who I didn't notice before, was beside me and was crying a few minutes ago, noticed me awake and tapped on Alex's shoulder and said, "You can stop now Alex, Emma awake and alive!" Alex fluttered open his eyes and looked at me, meanwhile his lips were still on mine. After a few seconds of staring at each other's eyes, Alex finally broke his lips on mine and started to look away shyly, while blushing. I turn my head to the opposite direction from him while still blushing and laying on the sand. "Omg Emma, I'm so glad you're alive! I thought I would never see you or hear your voice ever again! Are you ok,are you hurt or anything?!" Olivia cried as she hugged me while I tried to sit up. "I'm fine, just a little salty water from the ocean in my mouth, that's all. So anyway how did you guys know that this was all Maddison's little scheme to trick me?" I asked as Olivia finally stopped hugging me to death. "Well for starters, your little fairy proof out of nowhere and told us," Olivia said as Rosalie sneaked a peek behind Olivia and flew towards me with tears in her eyes and hand out,ready to hug me. So that's where Rosalie went! I knew it! Rosalie would never abandon me! But wait... "Rosalie,didn't you say that only people with magic can see you? Does that mean they have magic too?" I asked as I looked down at Rosalie hugging my shirt. "Oh...uhhhh...well technically no, I didn't tell you this but fairies can also use fairy on people to see them. BUT it's only for emergencies, and only the people you're friends with and well it's kinda permanent, so ya it can't be undone," Rosalie said as she stopped hugging me and was flying in midair,looking at me. "ANYWAY, before that," Olivia continued on...