Chapter 53(Emma POV)

Chapter 53: Did He Say My Girlfriend?!😳

As I finished getting dressed and putting on my makeup. I grabbed my purse off my bed and then rushed downstairs and quickly took out my beautiful pink corsage out of the box in the kitchen counter and slid it into my hand. The second I put my pink corsage on, I heard my doorbell rang. Alex! I rushed over to the front door, trying my hardest to not to trip over with excitement as I opened the door. "Hey!" I said shyly as I tried to keep my excitement down. "Hey, wow...you look beautiful! Well you're already beautiful but wearing that dress, you look even more beautiful," Alex said in astonishment as he looked at me up and down in shock. Ae is so sweet! "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," I said as I wink at him. Wait?! Did I wink at him?! Why did I do that?! Ugh, I wasn't thinking straight! I stared at the ground as my face flustered in embarrassment and my heart was beating hard just like back at the beach when Alex did CPR on me. After a few seconds, Alex held out his arm out towards me, I linked my arms around his arm as we began to walk to prom. As we arrived at the entrance of the school, I saw Olivia wearing a dark blue dress and linking arms with Jax. They walked towards us, talking and laughing, not noticing us being there standing by the school entrance at all. Yes! I was right, Jax did ask Olivia to prom! Suddenly I smile as an idea pops into my mind, I quickly open my purse and grab my phone. Payback time Olivia! As I grabbed my phone out of my purse, Alex looked at me curiously, wondering what I was doing. I quickly told him it's a payback for taking a picture of us and she probably wouldn't mind taking a few pictures of them. As they got closer to us, I quickly took a few good pictures of them before they could realize what I was doing. As I was about to put my phone away back to my purse,Olivia's eyes shifted to look at me and then at my phone. As she looks at me, I can feel her saying to me in my head,"Oh my gosh! Did you just take a picture of us?!" I tilt my head a little and look at her and smile innocently and say to her in my head, "Well, you do that to me, so it's only fair I do it to you! And just like you said to me, it's a special moment and it should be taken!" As Olivia and Jax went inside the school entrance and into the gym, we began to go in too. As we stepped into the gym, Maddison, wearing a pink gown, sashay over to us and asked Alex, "So what do you think of my gown?" I stare at the ground as we turn to walk to the left, but Maddison blocks our way saying to Alex, "So...do you want to dance?" When Alex told her no, the only person I'm going to dance with is my girlfriend, which by the way, ISN'T YOU! My heart began to skip a beat. DID ALEX SAID MY GIRLFRIEND?! HE...HE DIDN'T MEANT ME RIGHT?! I can feel my face blushing furiously as we keep on walking, ignoring Maddison's shocked face as I felt her glaring behind my back.