Chapter 15(Emma POV)

Chapter 15: Save?!😮🏃🏼‍♂️

Olivia and I were in 4th period class, ELA and the teacher assigned us to sit together, and told everyone that the partner next to you will be your partner and you guys will be writing a story together. We started planning ideas for our story and then started to write it. Soon, the bell rang, signaling us that it was time for us to go to lunch. Awww, it's time to go to lunch already, that fast?! But I still want to keep writing our story! I looked at Olivia with my sad eyes and began to pout and she did the same. We quickly packed up and rushed to our locker to put our stuff inside. As we were walking halfway down to the cafeteria, Olivia suddenly realized that she left her lunch money in her locker. She told me that she would be really quick and that I could go on without her. As soon as I entered the cafeteria, a familiar voice behind me shouted, "Get out of my way you peasants!" As soon as I was about to turn around and see who the person was talking to, that person pushed me. I can feel myself losing balance, tilting forward and quickly falling to the ground. I closed my eyes and brace myself. I thought for sure that I was done for and was going to fall flat on the ground. But suddenly someone quickly swooped in, and caught me not an inch from the ground. I felt a sigh of relief as I slowly lifted up...