Chapter 12(Maddison POV)

Chapter 12: Jealousy!👫😤

When Mrs.Burkle said that Emma was assigned to Alex, I immediately turned away from Isabella to look at them.WHAT. THE. HECK. IS. GOING. ON!? Why am I sitting here with this weird boy and not with my BFF Isabella AND why is that girl with the long wavy black hair, aka Emma assigned with ALEX, aka most popular boy, also known as my boyfriend!? This makes no sense whatsoever! Mrs. Burkle should've assigned ME with ALEX not her! As I kept on staring at them,I felt my angier rising and rising and one of my eyes was twitching like crazy until I felt like I was about to boil over. As I was clutching both my hands into a fist, Jason cocked his head to look at me and asked with a wink, "Hey, you're okay there princess?" "One...DON'T call me princess and two, do I look ok to you," I hissed at him as I never lay my eyes an inch off on Emma and Alex. "Calm down princess, your face is burning red. Redness doesn't suit you," he said as he kept on looking at me. I turned around and glared at me. Ugh! What is his problem and why is he so irritating! Can't he just leave me alone in peace?! I can't take this anymore! "LEAVE ME ALONE, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" I shouted while I jumped up from my seat and glared at the boy, not knowing what I had done. I soon realized the classroom was filled with awkward silence. I slowly faced my head around and I saw everyone staring at us, including Mrs.Burkle who is very mad. I smiled a weak smile. Whoopsie! "Maddison sit down! Both of you. Detention, after school," said Mrs.Burkle sternly. I groaned as I sat back down in my seat. UGH! Now I have detention, it's all this boy Jason's fault!