Chapter 50(Maddison POV)

Chapter 50: Debating🤔

"Hmm...should I go to prom tonight," I murmured to myself as I started to go through my closet that is full of different dresses. "You should Maddison! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to prom and your BFF's will be sad if you don't go," Ivy said as she flew out of my purse that is on my bed. "Ugh, did you see the fight me and my BFF's just had?! Why would I go after what had happened! I exclaimed. "Yes, but well you could apologize to them," Ivy replied back. I turned around to glare at Ivy as she said that. "Or they could apologize to you," Ivy said nervously. "And ugh, usually I'm not the lovey dovey romance, you know that kind of other stuff. But it looks like Jason likes you and probably will ask you to dance later if you go there and that you like him too. So that's another reason you should go," Ivy said. "Seriously,you think that too?! Why do you and my BFF's keep saying that?! I. DON'T. LIKE. HIM! He is just an annoying jerk who keeps on bugging me! We are hardly friends and aka more like an enemy who is nothing more than that," I said, still glaring at Ivy. "Ok, ok, calm down,geez I was just saying! But...I am an expert when it comes to love and hate, soooo the looks of it between you and Jason, it doesn't look like you hate him..." Ivy said as she cringed and her eyes moved down, looking away from me when she said it doesn't look like I hate him. "WELL YOUR WRONG, MAYBE YOU MADE A MISTAKE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE HIM!" I shouted at Ivy as she quickly flew back inside into my purse to hide. I calm down my anger by closing my eyes and breathe in and out until I'm finally steady and calm. "Well you convinced me, I guess I'll go to prom. NOT because of Jason and anything like that, but to let my BFF apologize to me." I said as I turned back to my closet and picked out a beautiful pink gown. Maybe if I go to prom wearing this beautiful gown, Alex will regret that he had broken up with me in the first place and said all the mean words at the beach! And then he will be begging for forgiveness and we will be back together again! I know that you still love me Alex, I don't care what you say, I know you still love me! I started to smile as I thought of my beloved Alex as I quickly rushed into my bathroom to get dressed and put on my makeup and accessories.