Chapter 44(Maddison POV)

Chapter 44: Good-Bye Emma!👋🏻

I quickly rushed over to Emma as quick as a cheetah and pushed her off the cliff. Good-bye Emma! Nice meeting you...NOT! As I was about to turn and walk away, I heard a tiny little voice say, "Hold on Emma!" I peered down at the top of the cliff and I saw something pink with wings pop out of Emma's purse and use her magic to stop Emma from falling to the ocean. Ugh! What the heck,nno way am I going to let this stupid fairy ruin my plan! Two can play at this game! I opened my purse and told Ivy to block out that fairy magic quickly,(if a fairy is using magic on a person only another fairy magic can work on that fairy)so that Emma's fairy won't be able to do anything to save her. Ivy quickly did as I told, as her magic hit Emma's fairy,Emma was suddenly falling again. Emma's fairy tried to use her magic but it didn't do a thing to Emma! Emma's fairy turned to look up at us and moved her eyes to look at Ivy, she then quickly said some spells and then disappeared. "Awww...it looks like your little fairy is abandoning you," I snickered as Emma splashed into the cold icy water. "No...she...she wouldn't do that," Emma chattering her teeth as she speaks while trying to stay afloat by splashing her hands around. "Any last word or question for me before you're about to drown," I said as I sneer at her. "Why...why are you doing this to me?" Emma asked as she popped up from the water and tried to gasp for air. "Oh sweetie, haven't you figured it out yet? I despise you when I first met you on the first day of school. On the bus when Olivia falls, you demand and boss me around, saying to apologize,I DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE! And secondly at lunch, Alex breaks up with me...in the WHOLE CAFETERIA! YOU RUIN MY LIFE...and now I'm going to ruin yours," I said as I glared at Emma who is coughing non stop and splashing water everywhere.